Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Veggie shop in town

When I visit the school in the area, I usually make a quick stop at the veggie shop before I head back to my main school.
近い学校へ行ったら、だいたい野菜の店へ行く。

The weather was gorgeous this time, so I knew I wanted to take some pictures.
今回天気は良かったから、写真を撮りたかった。

This is the GIANT melon that sits in front of the shop – that’s how you know where the shop is!
大きいメーロンが見れば、野菜の店でいる。

2013-08-29 10.36.17

Outside they have scarecrows and a few things growing.
外でたくさん物がある。

2013-08-29 10.37.30

These are the ladies who run the shop. The one on the right is new this year, the one on the left is one of my student’s mothers. She loves to gush about how much more Japanese I can speak. It’s good for my self-confidence : )
この2人は店員。左の人は今年に来た。右のは生徒のお母さん。毎回日本語の勉強の応援するから、とても嬉しい!

2013-08-29 10.42.01