Thursday, April 24, 2014

Great is his faithfulness


2014-04-24 22.40.58

Such an amazing day! The Lord showed his love in so many small ways today.
最高な日。神様の愛がたくさん思い出した事があった。

The sun was shining, it was really nice getting to look at how everything changes in early spring on my drive to work this morning – I went to my most distant school.
太陽が出って、遠い学校まで運転して、たくさん事が春に変わった。

I got to watch in amazement as two of my more shy students already had figured out the pattern for counting above 20 and as they figured out what most of the lower-case letters were without any help.
恥ずかしい2人の生徒は30から数られた。私たち教えなかったけど。小文字もだいたい分かった。

I got to introduce myself to a new teacher and encourage my 5th graders who will have English once a week from here on out.
新しい先生と紹介できて、5年生の最初の授業があった。生徒はすごい頑張った。

After class, I wanted to snap some pictures of the koi-nobori (the fish flags) so I walked around and took a few pictures.
戻る前にこいのぼり写真を撮りたかったから、歩いて撮った。

Right as I was finishing, my adorable 3rd and 4th graders came out and were so excited to see me they came running up and invited me to pick flowers with them. Since I had a bit of time before I had to be back, I agreed. I got to walk around with them in the warm sunshine and laugh and giggle.
終わり時にとても可愛い3・4年生が来た。私見てから、嬉しくて私の所まで走った。一緒に花を探して誘った。少し時間があったから、した。温かい日に一緒探した。

They gave me a small bouquet of flowers which is now sitting on my table.
戻る前にたくさん花がもらった。

I got to sing praises to the Lord in the car on the way back to school.
車で戻る中に神様に賛美できた。

When I arrived back at school, I got to plan for a speaking test I’ll be running. I’m so excited to be allowed to be a real teacher in these classes.
戻って、話す試験の準備した。本当の先生の事が出来るから、嬉しい!

After lunch, I received a small pile of letters from the 4 students who have been writing to me everyday since we started our English Passport system.
給食の後に4人生徒から手紙がもらった。

I got to laugh with the teachers as we watched one totally clueless student clean the mirrors – they were worse when he finished.
生徒の鏡掃除した事が見た。終わったの後にの方が汚いから先生たちと一緒に笑った。

It was a day filled with small reminders of God’s love.
神様の愛よく思い出した。